Supported by Associazione Italiana Magnetismo
All posters presented by a PhD student will be eligible for nomination for this award provided they meet the following requirements:
- The presentations should consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work, posted on a designated board.
- It is required that an author be registered for the Conference and in attendance to present details and answer questions during the designated session time.
Nature of the Award
- These awards consist of a €500 cash divided in three posters (first prize: €200, second and third prizes: €150), a certificate and and a Best Poster ribbon for each poster.
- The awards will be given during the social dinner.
- Winning posters will be prominently displayed through the remainder of the Conference.
- The Poster Award Committee will review all nominated posters.
- Selections will be based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation.